HMS Architects was founded in 2010 by Henry Murray-Smith and is based on the Isle of Wight.
Henry has been an active Chartered Architect on the Island since 2001 and has been associated with a wide variety of award winning projects. These range from bespoke private houses, refurbishment of period properties and modern commercial architecture.
The practice can offer a full architect service from feasibility through to building completion.
- Feasibilities and site assessments
- Planning advice
- Three dimensional modeling
- Planning applications
- Building Regulation Approvals
- Tender Documentation and Working Drawing Packages
- Advice on Contract Procurement options
- Project Management and Cost Control
- Site Inspection Work.